THE BRANDING CHECKLIST
[ THE BRANDING CHECKLIST ]
Creating a personal brand can be sometimes very overwhelming... trust me, we all have gone through that process. There are so many different directions one can go, and so many tools out there that in the end, just confuse us more with the incredible amount of information that we have to retain in order to be able just to start the process 🤷🏼♀️
In an effort to ease this process, I summarized the most important questions and created a short branding checklist:
1. What are you offering? Be specific about what you are offering, whether it is a product, a message, a service, or any other.
2. What is your approach? Think about how you would like you clients to feel, and how you are going to communicate to provoke such feelings.
3. Are your efforts communicating this approach? Analyze the material that you are using and how you are using it, then ask yourself if what you are trying to communicate is translated properly through such efforts.
4. Who is your target customer? Determine "who" is everything directed to, who are you trying to reach.
5. Which channels are best to carry out your message? Research which are the best channels for your brand.
6. Are you being clear and consistent? Think if your product/service/message is clear and evident and consistent throughout your assets.
I'd love to hear your feedback, let me know if this helps 😃
#editorialdesign #design #bosslady #brochuredesign #creative #graphicdesign #creativestudio #agency #designer #miami #branding #stationery #businesscards #miamidesigner #branding #visualidentity #design #stationery #bosslady #creativemind #designer #triangularstudio #logoinspiration #logodesign #mujeresemprendedoras #entrepreneur